Decided to do a version of this recipe for lunch today, because how awesome does a warm fruit bowl sound! >> http://nutritionstripped.com/warm-fruit-bowl-cashewmilk/
This is what I used:
1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (rinsed)
1 small red apple, cut into chunks
3 dried black mission figs, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup essential fiber cereal
1 tbsp sliced almonds
sprinkle of chia seeds
This is what I did:
1. Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put parchment paper in baking pan and place berries, apple chunks and figs on parchment paper.
3. Sprinkle fruit with cinnamon.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until fruit is soft and giving off some juice.
5. Mix warm fruit in a bowl of almond milk and sprinkle with toppings! I topped with the cereal, almonds and chia seeds.